1. Who we’re
2. What we do
3. Our Values
WHO WE ARE
ARTHONY ENTERPRISES is a social enterprise registered in Scotland, with the commitment of providing opportunities for people to secure sustainable paid employment or becoming self-employed through personal skills development.
Our leadership services are both a research area and a practical skill that encompasses the ability to develop transformational leaders in people and performing organization to “lead” or guide other individuals, teams, or entire organizations.
WHAT WE DO
Our Management and Leadership have been designed for people to develop core middle management occupational knowledge and skills that are required to become a highly effective middle manager.
This is an experience that prepares people for a career opportunity in professional management including roles that involve providing leadership, supporting strategic decisions, managing innovation and change, risk management, business finance and budget management, and improving business performance within operational areas of responsibility.
An enterprise in this context is an opportunity to directly own or support businesses that empowers you as an individual, benefits community and continuously improve our environment. Practically, we support people with that ingenuity to set up social enterprise who could apply commercial strategies to maximize improvements in finances, social and environmental well-being.
• Equality – we provide fair and equal opportunities for all trainees, volunteers, and staff members
• Empowerment – supporting people with leadership skills for a sustainable career path.
• Independence – in respect of individual choices, decision-making and responsibility
• Quality – we have pride in the quality and excellence of our work.
• Involve – we encourage people to share experiences and knowledge
• Innovation – accept critics and praise to be able to improve performance and services.