1. Who We Are
2. Our Services
3. Our Values
WHO WE ARE
ARTHONY ENTERPRISES CIC is a registered social enterprise in Scotland, with an unrivaled commitment of providing opportunities for people to secure sustainable paid employment or becoming self-employed through personal leadership development.
Our services are focused on leadership and management initiatives that encompass the ability to develop transformational leaders in people and performing organization to “lead”.
Our Management and Leadership programme has been designed for people to develop core middle management occupational knowledge and skills that are required to become a highly effective middle manager.
This is an experience that prepares people for a career opportunity in professional management including roles that involve providing leadership, supporting strategic decisions, managing innovation and change, risk management, business finance, and budget management, and improving business performance within operational areas of responsibility.
An enterprise in this context is an opportunity to directly own or support businesses that empower individuals, benefits community and continuously improve our environment. Practically, we support people with that ingenuity to set up social enterprise who could apply commercial strategies to maximize improvements in finances, social and environmental well-being.
This is our human resource management strategy to achieve excellence in the labour market. Our employability programme is designed to ensure that candidates are better equipped with key competencies in order to gain initial employment or maintain employment and make transitions between jobs and roles within or outside organizations.
• Equality – we provide fair and equal opportunities for all trainees, volunteers, and staff members
• Empowerment – supporting people with leadership skills for a sustainable career path.
• Independence – in respect of individual choices, decision-making, and responsibility
• Quality – we have pride in the quality and excellence of our work.
• Involve – we encourage people to share experiences and knowledge
• Innovation – accept critics and praise to be able to improve performance and services.